Monday, October 19, 2015

Nano WriMo Who's excited??????

That time of year is upon us once again.....
It's
Nano
WriMo
YASSSSSS


On Nov 1st all the writers of the world bunker down and keep themselves glued to their laptop/computer/ipad/writing device and try to finish a novel in 30 days.

30 days you say? Impossible!

Actually I've done it. lol I know a few people that have gotten their first draft done during Nanowrimo and campnano. 

I love and hate this time of year. I love it cuz it forces me to write. I hate it because, it forces me to write. But I will say because of nanowrimo I was able to get Into Pieces done and published. So thank you NanoWriMo.

I have a dilemma this year though. I can only log one "novel" into their system and track my results/stats that way. I'm currently in between two books right now. I have no idea which one to pick!!!!!

I have literally like two weeks to figure this out and I'm stressed! I know if I put one down (right now it's the Chase and Kris story; my continuation to my Shattered Heart Series), that story won't come to me. (It's the way things work in my brain). 

I want to participate this year, I just don't think I'm going to "log" my work. I have two dominate stories that are demanding to be told. So I guess it's going to be a fight for which alpha is the strongest lol.
Any writers participating in NanoWriMo? If you have no idea what that is here's the link lol:



No comments:

Post a Comment