Thursday, October 15, 2015

Quotes I love!

Here are some quotes to get you through your Thursday. (Some of these will be from both my books Shattered and Into Pieces).

There is no surer foundation for a beautiful friendship than a mutual taste in literature.
— P.G. Wodehouse



“When Life hands you lemons. Make Orange Juice. Then Sit back and watch them wonder how you did it” 
― Nicole Banks

"We are all Searching for someone whose demons play well ours."
-Unknown

"The spirit endures through the physical, no matter how time has decayed and destroyed the original vision." (This was from a book I read, I just can not for the life of me remember which one).


“...Get lost in it. Life is intoxicating if it's lived right. You should never hold anything back. There's entirely too much to explore and experience and taste and touch; and we're never given enough time to do it all.” 
― Nicole BanksShattered

“Love like life should be maddening to the point of fulfillment. It should make the sun shine brighter, and when they look at you, the earth should never be standing still.” 
― Nicole BanksInto Pieces

“That's what you do when you love someone. You accept their baggage and deal with the shit life throws at you along the way. You just learn to become a team and deal with it together. That's the only way you're going to survive it.” 
― Nicole BanksInto Pieces

“I was bullied a lot because I was a midget in this land of giants I lived in. Sometimes, my only weapon was whatever I could throw. I couldn’t be held responsible. I didn’t choose the short life; the short life chose me.” 
― Nicole BanksInto Pieces


No comments:

Post a Comment